Nemica Amatissima Report Card 4
Posted November 13th, 2016
The Nemica Amatissima Report Card, 4th week ...
10. To all of you, fans and not, that swarmed me with affection after my interview at "Parliamone Sabato". I love Italy and Italy loves me.
9. To Antonio Campo Dall'Orto (Rai's General Manager), to Andrea Fabiano (the Head Director of Rai 1) and to the RAI Television. After 30 years, I put foot, yet again, on the 7th Floor at Viale Mazzini. I immediately felt at home. I was fixated with his desk thinking, should I or not start dancing?!
8. To Paola Perego. We don't know each other that well and we can't say that we are close friends (yet). Although, the way you cuddled me and took care of me, before, during and after our interview, was nonpareil. You are an impeccable professional and a splendid woman. I am truly happy to know you.
7. To Silvio Testi. You aren't only the Musical Producer of Nemica Amatissima but the producer and writer of most of my songs. Thank you Silvio for "our" reciprocal patience.
6. To my wrinkles. I saw them slowly come out of the woodwork on Tv before my smile and, before my becoming emotional. They are with me, morning, noon and night: I love and at the same time, hate them.
5. To those of you that have hundreds of thousands of Followers but receive only a few Likes and even less Comments. The mystery of Social?!
4. To ME. I have always been blunt and I have never taken a short cut in telling someone how I feel. I am learning, to this day, that being honest isn't always the answer. You should be a kiss-ass your whole life. Not me.
3. Time. It is literally driving me bananas. There is such little time, less than we really think. But there is still so much to do. I am anguished!
2. To all of you, in Italy and the United States, that don't recognize Trump's license as the President of the United States of America. I don't agree with all of his ideas, but together with Brexit, his victory is a sign that if we truly want something, we can change this horrid world and become rebels to those who WANT to make OUR decisions. To the face of those "Solone" that want to abolish the Universal Suffrage.
1. To the TV Ratings and the people who exaggeratingly, go by these surveys. I believe that Television today should follow up towards Quality, at whatever price.
0. To everything that I would have liked to have done and for different opinions, I will not. For Heaven's sake, I don't blame a soul, apart from myself. In life it is ourselves, and only US, to decide our destiny. Here, I blame only myself for trusting and not being more respected.