Nemica Amatissima Report Card 3
Posted November 06th, 2016
The Report Card for my 3rd week during "Nemica Amatissima", this time, destructed like a kitchen ....
10. To Sorrisi e Canzoni Tv: I truly can't remember how many covers I have had with this magazine. Probably more than 25 .... And, I keep dearest each and every one ....
0. To Giusy Cascio of Sorrisi e Canzoni Tv: Dear Giusy, after more than 30 years of an amazing career and from a magazine with such a prestigious background that you write for, I was expecting something a tiny bit more original than a run-of-the-mill dull phrase, as "beware not to bite the hand that is......................". To say that "I don't love Italy" is not only false but offensive, and, you sound like a cunning opportunist towards the Italian public. If it weren't for the high esteem I have for the Italian people, the first thing that comes to mind is that your preconceived notion and discrimination towards my person, as I AM a foreigner and in favor of an Italian woman, are nothing but symptoms of strong insecurity, as in an unstable meekness. I love Italy, as I do the United States where I was born, and, Hong Kong where I have been living with my family for the past 7 years, each and every one in a different way, without Love taking anything from either. I was thinking about doing a new cover with Sorrisi e Canzoni Tv. What a pity!!!
9. To Lorella, my nemica amatissima (beloved enemy). Out of the blue she appeared. She materialized in a meeting to discuss the script and .... Yes .... It seems that we will be meeting in Studio 5.
1. To those who say that our rivalry is only a sly operation to promote our 2 television events. And, we will let them think just that.
8. To Di Risio Alberto, Martelli Massimo, Rubino Sergio and Salvati Marco. Rigorously in alphabetical order. They do and undo our script like Penelope awaiting Ulysses. Well, who in the world will this Ulysses be?
2. To Di Risio Alberto, Rubino Sergio and Salvati Marco (Massimo Martelli was absent and is justified at this point) I would have never imagined Rovazzi from you guys ... I am joking, of course.
7. To those who will be with us on that magical stage and to those who will not. It is important that the ones that sincerely love us, be there.
6. To Elizabeth. She adores dogs and lives each, and every day, hoping to find one to play with, at every appointment we go to. It probably would have been easier to accept a program regarding animals.
5. To the 'Dennis the Menace' weather. I was wishing for a sunny Roman Sunday in the open air. Instead .... I am studying up a storm in my hotel room.
4. To Jet lag that still haunts me. It isn't easy sleeping only a few hours each night.
3. To those who do NOT like Report Cards (Rubino is excluded and justified since he had a childhood trauma).
2. To those who continue to distort my name. Last, but not least, the Rai (please don't tell me it is the Official one?) that did a tweet calling me "Heater".