The recipe for Peking Duck dates back from the Ming Dinasty (1368-1644). The ducks that are bred for this purpose are slaughtered after 65 days.
In their last 2 weeks, they are fed up to 4 times a day with livestock feed particularly with millet flakes, mung bean sprouts and finely crushed wheat/corn straw.
The duck's preparation provides many a transition, including "a drying moment" for hours in a ventilated place.
Once upon a time, when there obviously wasn't... More
I don't understand your annoyance towards Italy, as if only wickedness is a priority in this country. I don't agree with your accusations towards racism, it isn't correct for you to condemn a country this ferociously.
Here in the North there are optimal examples of integration, many people are doing their utmost to help, not just to blend in, but helping them with health care, at times even gratis. In my little town, there is an association that helps single parents (young women)... More
The Nemica Amatissima Report Card, 5th week ...
10. To the director Stefano Vicario, a real Gentleman, to Massimo Pascucci, our director of photography, a magician, to the cameramen, to all the production staffers and to all of the technicians. To switch on a TV Studio, like Teatro 5 of Cinecitta', is an enchantment that needs a lot of effort and with an impeccable preparation. I'm so lucky to work with such a great professionals. A big hug to all of you.
9. To the son & daughters ... More
The Nemica Amatissima Report Card, 4th week ...
10. To all of you, fans and not, that swarmed me with affection after my interview at "Parliamone Sabato". I love Italy and Italy loves me.
9. To Antonio Campo Dall'Orto (Rai's General Manager), to Andrea Fabiano (the Head Director of Rai 1) and to the RAI Television. After 30 years, I put foot, yet again, on the 7th Floor at Viale Mazzini. I immediately felt at home. I was fixated with his desk thinking, should I or not start dancing?!
The Report Card for my 3rd week during "Nemica Amatissima", this time, destructed like a kitchen ....
10. To Sorrisi e Canzoni Tv: I truly can't remember how many covers I have had with this magazine. Probably more than 25 .... And, I keep dearest each and every one ....
0. To Giusy Cascio of Sorrisi e Canzoni Tv: Dear Giusy, after more than 30 years of an amazing career and from a magazine with such a prestigious background that you write for, I was expecting something a tiny bit more... More
The Report Card regarding my second week of "Nemica Amatissima":
10. Butterflies in my stomach: when you enter "Teatro 5 di Cinecittà" you can feel it.
9. To Giada Curti: she is a sophisticated artist with unbelievable talent who knows how to mix genuine simplicity of a woman and Mother, you become unique. She will be dressing me for Nemica Amatissima. 9 also goes to Silvia Frattolillo, the costume designer of Nemica Amatissima, impeccable as always. I love you..... More