Valentina Mazzanti for China in Italy
Ballerina, singer, actress, entertainer and screen writer, considered the unquestioned Queen of Television in the 80's and 90's, is living now in Hong Kong with her family. We will be seeing her return on Italian television with "Nemica Amatissima", with a double appointment on December 2nd and December 3rd, with Lorella Cuccarini.
Her future is bound to be in China but for everyone, "I will always be the eternal cicada".... More
The Nemica Amatissima Report Card, 5th week ...
10. To the director Stefano Vicario, a real Gentleman, to Massimo Pascucci, our director of photography, a magician, to the cameramen, to all the production staffers and to all of the technicians. To switch on a TV Studio, like Teatro 5 of Cinecitta', is an enchantment that needs a lot of effort and with an impeccable preparation. I'm so lucky to work with such a great professionals. A big hug to all of you.
9. To the son & daughters ... More
The Nemica Amatissima Report Card, 4th week ...
10. To all of you, fans and not, that swarmed me with affection after my interview at "Parliamone Sabato". I love Italy and Italy loves me.
9. To Antonio Campo Dall'Orto (Rai's General Manager), to Andrea Fabiano (the Head Director of Rai 1) and to the RAI Television. After 30 years, I put foot, yet again, on the 7th Floor at Viale Mazzini. I immediately felt at home. I was fixated with his desk thinking, should I or not start dancing?!
The Report Card for my 3rd week during "Nemica Amatissima", this time, destructed like a kitchen ....
10. To Sorrisi e Canzoni Tv: I truly can't remember how many covers I have had with this magazine. Probably more than 25 .... And, I keep dearest each and every one ....
0. To Giusy Cascio of Sorrisi e Canzoni Tv: Dear Giusy, after more than 30 years of an amazing career and from a magazine with such a prestigious background that you write for, I was expecting something a tiny bit more... More
The Report Card regarding my second week of "Nemica Amatissima":
10. Butterflies in my stomach: when you enter "Teatro 5 di Cinecittà" you can feel it.
9. To Giada Curti: she is a sophisticated artist with unbelievable talent who knows how to mix genuine simplicity of a woman and Mother, you become unique. She will be dressing me for Nemica Amatissima. 9 also goes to Silvia Frattolillo, the costume designer of Nemica Amatissima, impeccable as always. I love you..... More
-LuciaLu @heather_parisi. Always a hat and sunglasses. A true Diva, eh!
Yes, the exact word, I might add, as I am doing aerosol, attempting to eliminate the 8th obnoxious cold I have caught, while posting photos on Instagram and responding to my Fans' questions.
_stefania_1970_ @heather_parisi. Is it normal that you put photos ONLY of your two twins "but where are the other daughters?" This doesn't seem that strange of a question....
Our twins live with us, and, Umberto and I ... More
Everyone knows that I want absolutely nothing to do with Facebook ...
I don't care for it and I have spent zero time on it ...
When I found out that everyone was convinced that I had my own Facebook page, at the beginning I was confused ...
Then I was told that there is a group of faithful and courageous "Knight in tights" that broadcast on the web their "creeds for Heather Parisi" ... No doubt, they are good at that!! ...
Let's get one thing straight, I will take no responsibi... More
The Report Card regarding my first week of "Nemica Amatissima":
10. To Veronica, Fabrizio, Giorgia, Germana and all the dancers: I have no words to describe how they are amazing. I could even consider dancing again. I'm joking!
9. To TeamHeather: Christian & Daniele & Rossella, are always by my side, together with my inseparable family.
8. To Lorella: I admire her determination and dedication. It's a pity that there is always a moment when someone has to move a parked ... More